7.30.2009

five carats or no carats .


okay so . ever since beyonce has come out with the put a ring on it these bitches been going crazy getting they man to wife em and/or put a ring on it . BUT with me it's so different . very different actually . you not gonna put just any ring on my finger . hell to the N O . i learned from the best that the ring has to be of quality . not quantity . lemme tell you . to put a ring on my finger . it has to be five carats or no carats OKAY ! . i don't care how you view me .. GOD forbid something happen to the relationship . but if it does . that ring will pay for something . house note , car note , shit and much more . i want five carats or more . i want something to show off to my friends and my mom . shit nigga step yo game up . and i am very proud to say that I AM high matinence .

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!
    this post wld fall into my category of Code of Conduct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative blog...check out mines neesbfly.blogspot.com..and if you like it follow me and or comment me..thanks

    ReplyDelete